a remote Senior Software Engineer. Please see the job description below. If you’re interested, get in touch with me!
Convirza is the first enterprise call tracking and call optimization platform. We’re passionate about pushing our capabilities beyond what any other basic call tracking company can deliver. We combine traditional call tracking with AI-powered phone calls analysis. Speech recognition technology and advanced algorithms gauge lead quality, measure conversions, and automate next steps that close sales.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic technology team of highly technical developers and architects who work on a complex application used by our customers. You will be responsible for collaborating with team members and hands-on contributors in designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting business solutions that meet our client’s needs.
● Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
● Mentor and lead developers by cultivating curiosity and deep technical understanding.
● Participate in the development, code reviews, testing, deployment, and delivery of large-scale software applications, systems, and services.
● Participate in Agile project management methodologies to provide technical leadership and project management for all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
What you’ll need
● Fluency in Node.js.
● Knowledge of relational databases, primarily Postgres. AWS/GCP cloud database knowledge is highly desirable.
● Kubernetes and Docker knowledge is highly desirable.
● CSS and front-end styling knowledge.
● Building custom components in Angular.
● Docker knowledge is a big plus but not essential.
● A good individual contributor, with good discipline given that this role is fully remote